Tuesday 15 January 2013

Dollish Polish The Koopa King

I hope everyone has been having a good week!  It's getting cold here again and there is snow in the forecast for tomorrow, so I'm pretty excited!

Today is the 2nd last day for the Dollish Polish Super Mario Bros collection marathon, I can't believe it's almost over!  Although, my nails have almost had enough of glitters for a while.  Have to stick it out for another 2 weeks, then it will be all cremes and nail art for the month of February.  Today I have for you The Koopa King.





Yep, I have shortened my nails again.  I got a snag on my index finger, so all of my nails got trimmed down.  This is 2 coats of The Koopa King over bare nails.  This polish has yellow-gold micro glitter, tiny white glitters, small red square glitters, medium yellow-gold and green hex glitters, holographic diamond glitters, and black bar glitters; all in a clear base.  This polish surprised me, I really love it!  I think it would look great on a nude, dark red, or grey polish, just to make sure all the colours of the glitters come through :)

It was really easy to work with.  I did stand this one upside down to make sure all the glitters were at the top of the bottle when I went to use it.  The glitters were easy to get out of the bottle, and I didn't have to work at glitter placement too hard.  As with any polish with bigger glitters, when you are applying the polish, the larger glitters do move around a little bit as you are putting it on, but nothing too serious or that I didn't expect.

As with the other Dollish Polishes I have been showing you, if you like this make sure to stalk Dolly on Facebook and her website to find out what will be restocked and when.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.