Sunday 13 January 2013

Dollish Polish Toad-ally Awesome

Good evening lovely ladies and gents if we have some :)  I can't believe it's Sunday night already :(  I'm not ready to go back to work tomorrow.

Tonight I have for you the 5th polish from the Dollish Polish Super Mario Bros collection - Toad-ally Awesome.




This is 2 sort-of-thick coats of Toad-ally Awesome over bare nails.  I did stand this polish upside down for a few minutes before I polished in order to get the bigger glitters to sink to the top of the bottle so they were easier to get out and onto the nail.  This polish has blue and gold micro glitters, small white and gold square glitters, small gold hex glitters,  medium blue square glitters, and medium red and white hex glitters, all in a clear base.  This would look great over black.

I'm not sure if I like this glitter or not, I'm kind of on the fence with it.  It was a touch tricky to work with but not the worst.

If you would like your own bottle of Toad-ally Awesome, make sure to stalk Dolly's Facebook page to find out when she will be doing restocks, and her shop page to find out when it will be restocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.