Sunday 20 January 2013

Update on My Life

Howdie lovely readers!

I just wanted to update you with my adventures in life.. I have signed up for an online course in accounting :D  I will still be blogging, but I will have to see what I can get done in a week, so I may not be doing daily posts over the next few months.  This is going to be a big change because I have been out of school for 6.5 years :S

I'm excited to get started on this course... now if only my teacher would confirm that I am getting the correct text book.. don't want to spend $100 on the wrong one :P  And I'm not close enough to any of the campuses to go and buy it in person.

That's it for tonight as I am finishing up my 3-day Pure nail oil treatment tonight :)

Have a great rest of your night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.