Tuesday 23 April 2013

Aly's Dream Polish #22 Hottest Pink

All polishes are purchased with my own money using a blogger discount for review.

Hey guys!  I hope everyone's day is going good so far!  I have a gorgeous polish for you today, and I kind of wish I had it on still so that I could have seen it in the bright sunshine!  This is Aly's Dream Polish #22 Hottest Pink.






This is 2 coats of #22 Hottest Pink.  It is another gorgeous holo polish from Aly's Dream Polish.  I still love that her polishes are more of a scattered holo, like the Zoya Ornate collection polishes, rather than linear like the Color Club Halo Hues polishes.  This is a HOT pink (it looks slightly purple on my screen) polish and I think it's my new favourite pink polish!  It's just so bright and vivid :D

The polish is easy to work with.  It is fairly "normal" in consistency - not too thick, not too thin.  I also have to say that I love the limited edition bottles this, and #23 Vivid Violet came in with the acid etch on the one side with a clear star.  She only sent these out with the first 50-ish bottles ordered, and the rest will have a sticker label rather than the acid etching.

Unfortunately I didn't get swatch pictures in the sunlight, but the holo is just as strong as it was in #23 Vivid Violet.

And of course, I couldn't leave well enough alone, so I added a stamp from BM-310 and used Julep Brandt too stamp with.


If you want your own bottle of #22 Hottest Pink, make sure to hit up the online store, and give her a like on Facebook to keep up to date with new releases!

Do you have any Aly's Dream Polish polishes?  Which one is your favourite??  It's so hard to choose when she has SO MANY colours of holo polishes!

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any yet, but I go there often to get one and just can't decide! Yours is quite nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trinka! It's so hard to choose just one or a couple colours when you have SO many to choose from! It's overwhelming sometimes, lol!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.