Saturday 1 June 2013

We Have Bought a House!!

Just a quick post - I'm not going to make it in time to do my "I" mani for the ABC Challenge this week.  I will be doing a "J" one though, I promise :D

I have excellent news though - WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!  It's the house that we passed on Tuesday, but my uncle, our real estate agent, called me yesterday because he was going to the house anyways to check on the work the homeowners have done this week and wanted to know if we wanted to go too.  We went, and he was happy with the work they had done and were going to be completing, so we re-opened our offer on the house and they accepted it within the hour!!!  Talk about an emotional roller coaster this week!  I don't know if my little heart can handle anymore!!

Home Sweet Home!
I will post pictures after we are all moved in.  Moving day is June 22, only 3 weeks away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.