Friday 25 October 2013

Update - M.I.A.

Good afternoon lovely readers!

I just wanted to give you all a quick update - I know I have been pretty MIA the last little while, but I'm still here!  I have been really busy working on wedding plans and booking everything that needs to be booked the last couple of weeks.  I am going to take a break from blogging since planning has taken over my evenings and I hardly have time for even changing my polish.

I will still be interacting with everyone on the Facebook page, and I'm thinking I might start just post my current manis there.

I hope you all will still be following me when I get back, though I'm not sure yet when that will be.  I hope you all understand!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.