Tuesday 19 November 2013

Late Hallowe'en Night Nails

Hey everybody!!  I'M BACK!!  I have most of the big details, like vendors, booked for the wedding, and I think I am safe to come back to blogging on a fairly regular basis :D

Let's get right to the nails, and then I will catch you up on everything I have been up to for the last month-ish.


This is what I threw on when I got home from work on Hallowe'en night, before the little kidlets showed up for candy.  This was mine and Tyler's first year handing out candy on Hallowe'en in our own home.  We got about 20 kids, and even had a little guy dressed as the red Angry Bird :D  Tyler loves playing Angry Birds, so I made sure that he got to see the little guy!

For this, I started with 2 coats of Bondi The Limelight, then topped it with Julep Sofia, which is a glow-in-the-dark green glitter polish.  Then I topped it off with Elixir Lacquers Snowman Suite.  Who knew that a Christmas glitter would be so perfect for a Hallowe'en mani?!  I love the way this turned out!  What about you?

Alrighty, now for the updates on my life :D  Tyler and I have been working at getting everything booked venue- and vendor-wise for the wedding.  So far we have the venue and the DJ booked, have decided on what kind of cake we want, our bridal party confirmed, and have been getting quotes for photographers, flowers and other little things.  And, most important of it all, I HAVE MY DRESS!!!  I found one online that I wanted to try on after going shopping with my Matron of Honour, so I e-mailed the shop and they told me that they didn't sell that designer anymore.  However, they had my size, in the colour I wanted, in stock AND on clearance!!  I got them to hold it for me and rushed up to the store with my sister (one of my bridesmaids) later that week to try it on to make sure I loved it, fell head over heels in love with it, and bought it on the spot.. when I could finally make myself take it off ;)  Oh, and we also ordered and  have picked up our rings!

What's been new with you guys??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.