Sunday 19 August 2012

NOTD: Converse Shoe Nails

I hope everyone's enjoyed their weekend so far :)

I have for you today a request sent to me by my cousin on Facebook.  I altered it a little bit though.  Let's go take a look :)

The inspiration:

This picture is from this blog, though I don't know how to go about finding the actual picture as I can't read the language the blog is in.

So I took this idea and went over to YouTube to cutepolish's channel and found she had a tutorial of a similar design in black and white.  I prefered her design to the one shown in the picture so I combined them :D  The colour scheme from the picture and the design from cutepolish's tutorial.  This is my end result:





The colours I used are:
Thumb -- Julep Eva
Pointer -- Julep Natasha (red-orange)
Middle -- Julep Daisy
Ring -- Julep Emilie
Pinky -- Julep Taylor

White -- L'Oréal I Will!
Black -- Jordana Pop Art Black Mark
Silver -- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Celeb City

Have you tried converse shoe nails?  Send me a picture by e-mail or share on my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.