Monday 29 April 2013

E is for Elegance

Post #2 - I'm on a roll!

I can't believe we are on "E" week already for the ABC Challenge!  If you are just joining us, click the link and get the information for the Challenge, and join in if you want!

For "E", I wasn't sure what kind of nail art to do so I just picked something kind of vague and random...

E is for Elegance






Kim from Useless Stuff suggested I try this mani (click the picture within the link to see the close-up), so I thought that would tie in with "elegance" quite nicely.  However, I don't have a clear jelly polish, so I modified it a bit :)

I used Essie Marshmallow (for layers), Julep Eden, Avon Electric Green, Julep Eva, and Sally Girl Epic.  Here is what I did:

Base coat
Single thin layer of Essie Marshmallow
A few dot flowers with green leaves using Julep Eden and Avon Electric Green
Single thin layer of Essie Marshmallow
A few dot flowers using Julep Eva
Single thin layer of Essie Marshmallow
A few dot flowers using Sally Girl Epic
Single thin layer of Essie Marshmallow
Top coat

What do you guys think?  Does this look elegant??  Not going to lie, at first I wasn't overly struck on this mani but it did grow on me the longer I wore it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.