Monday 6 May 2013

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy

All polishes are purchased with my own money unless stated otherwise.

Good morning readers!! :D  I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Mine was kinda-sorta busy, but relaxing at the same time - if that makes sense :P  Tyler, my sister, my sister's friend, Owen and I went for a 2 hour hike on Saturday, then to Dairy Queen after :D  I got a new Blizzard Waffle Cone, and while it was good, I think I would rather a Blizzard out of a cup - a) you get more ice cream that way, and b) the waffle cone was just kinda "meh".  I also got the Blizzard of the month - Choco Peanut Butter Brownie, and again, it was just kinda "meh".  Shoulda stuck to my regular Skor Blizzard in a cup, but I'm glad I tried it :)

Today I've got for you a neon polish from last year, maybe a couple years ago?  I dunno, I just know that I LOVE it and I don't care when it came out, lol!  This is China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy.  **SUNGLASSES REQUIRED!**

Outdoor, direct sunlight

Outdoor, direct sunlight

Outdoor, direct sunlight

Outdoor, direct sunlight

Indoor, natural light

Indoor, natural light

Indoor, natural light

Indoor, natural light

This is a polish I did NOT want to take off!  It's so pretty, bold, and eye-catching!  These pictures don't even do it justice with how bright it ACTUALLY is!

This is 3 coats of Flip Flop Fantasy.  I probably would have got away with just 2 if my brush wasn't a piece of crap.  It caused a lot of streaking and I was so frustrated using it :(  I topped it off with Seche Vite to give it a gloss and really make the colour pop!  I did not have to layer this over white polish, it's seriously this bright on its own :D  It is a little more orange than what it is showing in the pictures though, it was a hard colour to capture on camera :(  When you look up swatch pictures, no swatch picture is the same.  I think, if you don't have this already and are thinking about getting it, just get it!  You won't be disappointed (unless you get a bum brush like me)!

When my toes get back to normal, if they EVER get back to normal (*sigh*), this will be sported on them A LOT! :D  It's a perfect summer/flip flop (haha!) season colour to sport on toes or fingers.  I was going to use this as part of my "F" mani for the ABC Challenge this week, but because of the stupid brush, I have to pick another colour.  I will be trying to get my "F" mani done tonight.

What do you guys think about neon polishes?  I personally love them :)  I like having a pop of colour every so often :)  And I especially love them when they don't require a white base in order to get the colour to pop :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.