Monday 27 May 2013

JulieG Hot Cinnamon

All polishes are purchased with my own money unless stated otherwise.

Happy Monday!  I have a GREAT polish for you today, and I give credit to the purchase of this polish to my friend Amber from And Then There Was Polish... she was the one that showed them to me when they were on sale from the Jesse's Girl Cosmetics site.  I resisted for a little bit, while I was still doing good on my No Buy, but this is what put me over the edge.  This is JulieG Hot Cinnamon from the Frosted Gumdrops collection.








This is 2 coats of Hot Cinnamon without a top coat.  O..M..G.. I love these polishes!  I love the texture, and I love the colour of Hot Cinnamon.  It applies like butter and is lots of fun to wear!  I found myself petting my nails the entire time I was wearing it :)  I like that they are somewhat shimmery but not overly sparkly because they do dry to a matte finish.  I hate to say it but I'm kind of getting over glitter.  The removal, even with acetone, is still a pain.  But these, the removal is really easy!  A little more work than creme polishes, but nothing like a fine glitter polish :)

The texture of this isn't sharp or pointy.  It's like really fine grit sandpaper and doesn't catch on anything.  I am so glad I got all of these polishes, I will show you them as I wear them, even though a lot of the bigger bloggers have already posted about them :)

You will also remember that I used Hot Cinnamon for my Happy Birthday Owen nails for "H" week :)  I was able to stamp over it, and I did add a top coat to it as well to see how it looked, and to secure the stamp to the nail :)

If you want your own JulieG Frosted Gumdrops polishes, you can get them from the Jesse's Girl Cosmetics site, or I believe they are available at Rite-Aid stores in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.