Friday 23 August 2013

City of Bones

Morning everyone!  It's the weekend!!  Later this afternoon, Tyler and I are going to watch City of Bones with some friends, and spend the night to have a BBQ with the same friends tomorrow night :)  So, of course, in celebration of watching the movie tonight, I did my nails to match :)  I asked on the Facebook page what you guys thought I should do, and Amber-Marie suggested doing some runes on my nails, and linked me this photo.  Here is what I came up with ...

Thumb - Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On topped with L'Oréal The Sparklicious glitter topper
Pointer - Julep Patti (I am in love with this polish!)
Middle - Gradient using Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On and China Glaze Concrete Catwalk, topped with I Love Nail Polish Bella
Ring - Gradient using Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On and China Glaze Concrete Catwalk and a cityscape done with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Celeb City and a black striper polish
Pinky - Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On and Jordana Black for the Clairvoyant Sight rune

On my right hand, because I knew I wouldn't be able to do the Clairvoyant Sight rune without making it look like crap, I did the Deflect/Block rune on my pinky.

I hope you guys like this, it feels very City of Bones-ish :)  I'm off to make some brownies to take tonight, I will try to schedule a Swatch-It-Up-Saturday post to go up tomorrow because I won't be home to do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.