Wednesday 28 August 2013

Congratulations Josh and Irena!

Happy Monday Tuesday Hump Day lovely readers!  Yes, I have had this blog ready to post since Monday but I have been too lazy to actually hit the post button and plaster it all over Facebook.  I'm pretty lame, huh??  Last weekend (Aug 18) Tyler and I attended Tyler's friend's wedding.  Tyler was in the wedding party, and he looked pretty darn good in his tux if I do say so myself ;)

And of course, I had to come up with an outfit (and mani to match) to look just as good :)  My dress was a red satin with black mesh overlay to make it look burgundy, with pink beads sewn on in a floral pattern.  My shoes were 5-1/2" heels from JustFab called Vanna, in the Wine colour.  I also brought some Dr. Scholl's Fast Flats with me because I knew I wouldn't last the entire night with the heels on - 5-1/2" is a HUGE heel for me!

Here is what I did with my nails:


I did 2 coats of China Glaze Naked (I think this is my favourite pink polish!) which has a perfect formula and a gorgeous shimmer.  It makes me think "Barbie" every time I wear it :D

Then I stamped using NOX Twilight Sangria, which stamped surprisingly well I must add, using Bundle Monster plate BM-317 and stamped the full nail heart design on my ring and thumb nails.  I got this polish in a swap solely for the bottle, being a Twilight fan and all :)  What Twilight fan can resist the Cullen Crest?

I really loved the way this turned out and that it was simple enough not to draw away from the big day :D  The wedding was beautiful and went off without a hitch!  I want to congratulate Josh and Irena on taking the next step in creating their life together!  Love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.