Friday 30 August 2013

V is for V-Gap

Howdie readers!  Does everyone have exciting plans for this long weekend??  I don't, lol!  I'm going to use it to relax and catch up on some sleep ;)  Can you believe it's the end of August, and back to school time already??  Were has this summer, and the entire year gone?!

Today I have for you my "V" mani for the ABC Nail Art Challenge!

V is for V-Gap


This is by far one of my favourite manis I have done in a while, I couldn't stop looking at it.  I started with 2 coats of Avon Vivid Violet.  Then I applied striping tape along the length of my nail, and 2 pieces on an angle at the cuticle to create a "V".  Then I painted to the left and right of the vertical tape with Julep Sienna.  And, because I can't leave well enough alone, I added some dots of Sienna over Vivid Violet, and a rhinestone at the point to make it all fancy-like ;)

What do you think?  Have you tried a V-Gap mani before?

Make sure to post your "V" mani on my Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.