Wednesday 21 August 2013

U is for Union Jack

Evening readers!  I am super excited about this mani I'm about to show you that I can't wait until tomorrow to post it!  This is the one that I have been most excited about since I started the ABC Nail Art Challenge, so let's jump right into it!

U is for Union Jack



This mani is inspired by my friend Nat, who is from Great Britain, and all of my readers from across the pond :)  When I was going through the letters of the alphabet to come up with a game plan before the Challenge started, I remembered watching this cutepolish tutorial video a while back and knew it would be perfect for the letter "U".

For this, I used Bondi NYPD, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On and Butter London Pillar Box Red (perfect, right?!).  NYPD was a perfect blue for the Union Jack flag, and I am SO glad I signed up for Bondi!  I can't wait to see what they comes up with for September :D

Make sure to post your "U" mani on my Facebook page, I would love to see!

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.