Friday 28 December 2012

China Glaze Escaping Reality

Good morning!  So as much as I loved doing all the Christmas manis over the month of December, I feel it's time to put away the reds and greens for a little while and use some other colours in my stash :D

I got a few of the China Glaze Cirque de Soleil collection and I decided to start with Escaping Reality.  This is one of my new favourite pinks!  It's so bright and so pretty!  It reminds me of a Barbie pink, but a little brighter.




This is 3 coats of Escaping Reality.  With this polish, you have to put a top coat over top to make it really shine because it has that neon polish quality where it has a rubbery/matte appearance before you add the top coat.

What is your go-to colour now that the holidays are over?  Are you ready to put the reds and greens away too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.