Tuesday 8 January 2013

Different Dimension Soft Kitty Warm Kitty

If you have been following the last few days, you will know that I have been swatching the Big Bang Theory collection from Different Dimension.  Today is the last day.

I have already swatched this but wanted to redo it over bare nails to follow the same as the rest of the collection :)





This is 2 thin-ish coats of Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty.  Now, for this polish, the glitters don't like to come out unless you have a lot of polish on the brush.  To overcome this, I applied the polish kind of heavily at first, then wiped off the brush on the neck of the bottle to clean it off.  Then I went back over the nail to take off some of the polish while working to leave the glitters on the nail.

This polish is a creamy pale grey jelly with small black hex glitters and medium and large holographic silver hex glitters.  This is basically a jelly sandwich in a bottle.

If you don't want to see the VNL, you should layer this over a base colour, such as white or black.  This is what I did when I swatched this before.

If you want your own bottle of Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty, make sure to check out the Different Dimension store.

If you missed the other 3 in this collection, here are the links:
Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock
Bazinga!
Penny!!!

1 comment:

  1. :D This is my favourite one! So glad I bought this!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.