Saturday 12 January 2013

Dollish Polish A Peachy Princess

Happy Saturday everyone!  It feels like Sunday to me, so this weekend feels extra long ;)  This is the first of 2 posts I will be doing today.  I was going to do them sooner, but then I had to go to the gym, then take the dog for a walk when I got home and rent some movies to watch with Tyler tonight :)

I have for you the 3rd instalment to the Dollish Polish Super Mario Bros collection marathon here - A Peachy Princess.






This is 2 pretty thick coats of A Peachy Princess, a bright pink jelly polish with darker pink micro glitters, holographic pink small squares, small hexes, sheer light pink large squares and dark pink large hexes.  This polish was a little difficult to work with and I really wanted to love it because I love the colour and all the glitters in it.  I am finding that I prefer clear based glitter polishes as the coloured jelly based glitters are just too tricky to work with.  This is basically a jelly sandwich in a bottle :D

I will be trying this one out again but with thinner coats, though I feel like I won't be able to get the bigger glitters out with thinner coats.

I think that this could look really great over black even though it has the pink jelly base, I will have to try it :)

If you want to get your own A Peachy Princess polish, you will have to stalk Dolly's Facebook page to see when she will be doing a restock, and her website to see when your favourites will be restocked :D

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! It seems like it would be good for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you're right! It would be perfect for Valentine's Day!! I will try to keep that in mind :D

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.