Friday 11 January 2013

Dollish Polish Go Luigi

Happy Friday!  We are losing all of our snow today :(  It was raining when I got up this morning, it's dropped the snow a lot :(  It's supposed to get cold again next week, so maybe we'll get it all back :D

It's day 2 of the Dollish Polish Super Mario Bros collection "marathon" :D  Today I have for you Go Luigi!.




First things first - yes my pinky is missing.  I put this on last night at about 10:30, so it was too dark to take pictures.  I used the glue base coat for this glitter and when I got out of the shower this morning, the polish on my pinky was gone!  So my pinky didn't make an appearance in these :)  I was able to find a polish bottle I could empty, so I put the glue that I have in it with a little bit of water, and I put 2 coats of that on under this glitter.  Obviously it's working the way it should or the pink polish wouldn't have fallen off in the shower ;)

This is 2 coats of Go Luigi! over bare nails.  Go Luigi! is very similar to It's a Me Mario, except that it has green glitters rather than red.  So there are tiny glitters and small hex glitters in blue and green, and then holographic stars.  I was able to get more stars out of the Go Luigi! polish, but I did stand it upside down for about 10 minutes before I used it, so the stars must have sunk to the top.  I had 8 in total on all 10 nails, but 3 nails had 2 stars each.

As with It's a Me Mario, if you are looking for this polish, you will have to stalk Dollish Polish on Facebook to see when she will be restocking, and you will also have to check out her website to see what polishes she will be restocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.