Monday 29 April 2013

Sally Hansen Mudslide and China Glaze Fairy Dust

Happy Monday!  This is the first of what I'm hoping to be 3 posts today, so let's get started!

This is what I did with my Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Mudslide mani last week.  I know, I told you to "come back tomorrow" on Thursday, but it was a bit of a hectic weekend!  I will go into more detail in one of my other posts :)





This is 1 coat of Fairy Dust over Mudslide and I LOVE the way this turned out.  This is the first time I have used Fairy Dust and it really DOES make everything better!  I was on the fence about Mudslide and the colour of it, but adding Fairy Dust to it made it almost delicate.

Fairy Dust was one of the polishes in my birthday box from Amber over at And Then There Was Polish :D  I love it!  It's so fine and pretty, and just makes me smile to look at it.  I think this is going to be put over a LOT of polishes :D

It was really easy to work with, and super easy to take off too.  I was a little concerned with how it would come off with being a glitter, but because it's not very course, it was really painless :D

What do you guys think - do you prefer Mudslide on its own or with Fairy Dust?  Do you have Fairy Dust too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.