Tuesday 1 October 2013

Hallowe'en Mani #1

Evening everyone!  Can you believe we are into October already??  I am not normally a Hallowe'en person, but I have been trying to come up with some ideas for some Hallowe'en manis for you and I have a few in mind.  It may be a little early in the month to start them, but ah well ;)  I'm going to try to do as many as I can this month, we'll see how many I get done :D

Here is the first one!


It's simple enough, I know :)  For this I used 2 coats of Julep Zoe and then 1 quick coat of Ursula, the black crackle polish from the October 2012 Maven box.  I am that "odd person" who likes crackles.  Probably because I wasn't really into polishing when they first came out.  I think that the Julep crackles are great, though I haven't really tried any others.  I did try one from Tip Top Nails, and I have one from China Glaze that I haven't tried yet.  The Julep ones are a little on the thick side, but I think that makes for better crackling.

Are you going to be starting some Hallowe'en manis for the month of October, or are you just going to do them when we get closer to the end of the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.