Friday 27 September 2013

Fall Waterfall Mani

Evening ladies and gents!  I hope everyone enjoyed their week.  I had to work today, so I didn't have any time to work on blog posts, so hopefully I will have time tomorrow to do up the Swatch-It-Saturday post tomorrow morning.

I put on Julep Alma on Wednesday night and at first I was kind of grossed out by the colour (I will go into that more in my swatch post tomorrow), but then I got thinking about what kind of nail art I could do over it and this is what I came up with!


This is 2 coats of Julep Alma, and then using a nail art brush with Julep Zoe and Parker, Jordana Black, and Sinful Colors Exotic Green, I created a waterfall mani, inspired by The Nailasaurus.

This mani was a lot easier to create than I expected - I usually get intimidated by designs like this because I never know if they are going to turn out, and then when I do them I think "why didn't I try this sooner?!"

I think the addition of the fall/Hallowe'en-ish colours definitely improve Alma's appearance, and I love the combination of the colours together!

What do you think?  Do you like The Nailasaurus's waterfall manis?  Have you ever tried one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.