Saturday 25 May 2013

Smile!

Hey everyone!  I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far!  If you have been following my Facebook page, you will have seen my announcement that Tyler and I bought a house this past week!  We put an offer on it and it was accepted the same day! :D  We are going through for our inspection on Tuesday, when I plan to take lots of pictures, so I will post them on the Facebook page for everyone to see :)

I did this mani last week, and I thought it would be appropriate for it to be posted along with this news - smiley face nails!






This is Julep Kaylen (swatch to come later) with 1 coat of Essie Shine of the Times over top.  Then I stamped with Julep Millie using Bundle Monster's BM-304 stamping plate.  This mani definitely screams happiness and joy, which is what I was feeling when I got the call from our real estate agent, my uncle, that our offer on the house had been accepted, then even more so when we were approved by the bank for the mortgage!

I don't know how much time I will have for posting and painting my nails over the next month, our closing date on the house is less than 4 weeks away - June 21.  In the meantime, Tyler and I will be busy packing up our individual lives and be coming together as a family in our first house.  And then when things get settled down and we get settled in, I will be able to come back to posting on a hopefully regular basis.  Just don't be alarmed if you don't see posts, I'm not disappearing, lol!

I will still be posting my ABC Challenge manis, that may be all you see from me for a little bit, but I will try my best to post occasionally :)  I will still be active on the Facebook page, so make sure to head over there and we can chat :D

2 comments:

  1. Awww yesssss I love Shine of the Times, my favorite polish ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely looks different over different colours! I have only worn it twice, the other time it was over black and it doesn't even look like the same polish :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.