Saturday 15 June 2013

Swatch-It-Up-Saturday June 15

Happy Saturday!  Do you guys have any exciting plans for the weekend?  Tyler and I will be working on getting all the last minute things sorted out because in ONE WEEK we will be moving into our house!!!  PS - don't be surprised if I don't post that day ;)

It's Swatch-It-Up-Saturday again!


This is 2 coats of Avon Aqua Fantasy.  This is my favourite Avon of all the ones I have!  It's a beautiful aqua colour creme polish with an ever so slight pearly shimmer to it.  It doesn't translate the best on the nail, but it's visible in the bottle.  The formula on this is great, so smooth and easy to work with!  Like all Avon polishes, the formula is a touch on the thinner side but I also find they don't get thick and goopy either, no matter how long you have them :D


This is 2 coats of China Glaze Water You Waiting For?.  I have had this polish for a while, Amber from And Then There Was Polish got it for me when China Glaze polishes were on sale at Sally's.  This is a GORGEOUS polish!  It's a green and blue glitter in a blue tinted base.  It's a VERY dense glitter, I have not put this over a base colour :D  Howwwwwever.. this polish was SO thick and was not very easy to work with. This is a major disappointment for this polish because it is so gorgeous.  I will be trying polish thinner in this because I can't part with it, lol!

This is 2 coats of Julep Shenae.  This is a really pretty minty teal polish with a slight blue-green shimmer to it. It's more evident in the bottle than it is on the nail, but it's still gorgeous :)  It would probably require 3 coats in order to not have slight bald spots, but I was doing nail art over it so I didn't worry about it :)  It was a little on the thick side, but still work-with-able.

This is 2 coats of Revlon Top Speed Fire.  I looooove this red polish!  It's not as orange-y as it appears in the picture, it's a true red!  It applied super smooth, and was almost a one-coater, but applied a second coat for good measure.  If you need a true red polish in your collection, I highly recommend this one!

And there is Swatch-It-Up-Saturday for this week!  Which colour is your favourite this week?  Have you tried any of these polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.